Innovations and technologies
The qualification and experience of the company’s experts makes it possible to develop and produce a wide range of polymer composite materials with minimum expense and a high level of quality.
The company continuously monitors the development of the composite materials market. Significant efforts and investments are devoted to the development of the company’s own R&D center.
Mission of the R&D Center of the Polyplastic Company:
- carrying out R&D works aimed at the improvement of the company’s manufacturing processes;
- development of new materials, improvement of product quality;
- close interaction with the marketing department for customer support.
One of the company’s focus areas is ensuring the high quality of finished polymer materials aimed at meeting customer needs and the current trends in the plastics processing industry.
In 1999, the company successfully obtained its first quality system certification for compliance with the standard GOST R ISO 9001-1996. Today, the enterprise applies a quality management system and environmental management system conforming to the standards GOST ISO 9001-2011 and GOST R ISO 14001-2007.
An important feature of this quality system is its openness and transparency for consumers, which makes it possible to create long-term trusting partnerships with customers. From 2 to 6 external consumer audits are conducted annually. The composite thermoplastics department has successfully undergone audits by Bosch-Siemens, Vestel, Electrolux, Magna, Faresia, GM laboratories, FORD, Renault-Nissan, Valeo, as well as audits by Russian enterprises – Avtopribor, Russian Railways, Megaplast, Microtech and others.
The quality management system is constantly being improved and developed, thereby increasing the company’s overall performance:
- Within the framework of the intensive introduction of composite materials into the automotive industry, preparations for the launch of a quality system conforming to the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 is being carried out;
- Our employees have attended training according to the program “Internal Audits under the Requirements of ISO/TS 16949:2009” and “The Requirements of ISO/TS 16949: 2009”;
- Our employees have attended an introductory course on “Lean Manufacturing” and begun to implement its principles at the company.